Living with Type 2 Diabetes Program
Support to help you thrive
If you’ve been recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, it can come as a shock—leaving you feeling frustrated, confused, and needing help navigating your diabetes journey. But the American Diabetes Association® has your back!
That’s why we created the Living With Type 2 Diabetes program. This program is designed to help you learn about type 2 diabetes, discover diabetes management techniques, and so much more.
Join us for this free 12-month program—available in English and Spanish—that will help you get your diabetes under control so you can live a long and healthy life.
Our Living With Type 2 Diabetes program provides:
- Six e-booklets, each with a topic aimed to meet you where you are after diagnosis.
E-booklet topics include:
- Food and nutrition
- Stress and emotions
- Physical activity
- Preventing diabetes complications
- Staying on track
- Monthly Healthy Living e-newsletter (English and Spanish) offering seasonal tips and resources to help you thrive with diabetes
- Information about local diabetes community events
Plus, if you submit your phone number when you sign up, you’ll receive an invitation to participate in the monthly Ask the Experts Q&A series (online or on the phone), where you can:
- Ask diabetes-related questions to American Diabetes Association experts
- Receive giveaways to help thrive with diabetes
- Learn the link between diabetes and heart health
Ready to join?