Gifts that Provide Income to You and Others
Did you know it is possible to make a gift for the eventual benefit of American Diabetes Association while first retaining income for you, your spouse, and/or other loved ones? In fact, you can choose from among a number of ways to give that feature income for life or other period of time you choose.
Through the use of these gift plans it can be possible to make gifts you may have never thought possible as a result of income, gift and estate tax savings, tax-free asset growth, professional asset management and other financial and estate planning benefits.
Many have found they can make significant gifts while enhancing their own or their loved ones' financial security. In fact, giving in this way can help a number of goals including:
- Increased spendable income from low-yielding stocks, bonds or other assets.
- A welcome source of income to help cover expenses in pre-retirement years.
- Retirement income from sources that are permanently set apart from your other assets.
- Income for yourself, a spouse or other loved ones in the future if needed.
- Assistance for parents or other loved ones in their later years.
- Providing funds to cover education or other expenses for children or grandchildren.
For more information on life income gifts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-700-7029.