Nuts for Pine Nuts Pizza
Get creative during your DIY pizza night with this “nuts for pine nuts” pizza! Between CAULIPOWER®’s crispy cauliflower crust, a zesty hummus base, and a medley of veggies and roasted pine nuts, you’ll have a pizza that’s slightly sweet, perfectly savory, and worth going NUTS for! This recipe brought to you by CAULIPOWER®, a proud supporter of the American Diabetes Association® and Diabetes Food Hub®.
- 1 whole CAULIPOWER® Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (toasted)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (of your choice)
- 1 cup red pepper (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 cup spinach
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove your CAULIPOWER® pizza crust from the box and the plastic wrapping and place on a clean surface.
- Spread hummus evenly on the crust.
- Top with pine nuts, mushrooms, red pepper, and spinach.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for 13–16 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, and serve.
Serving Size: 1 slice (1/4 pizza)
Amount per serving
Total Fat: 14 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 310 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 31 g
Dietary Fiber: 5 g
Total Sugars: 5 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 7 g
Potassium: 350 mg
Phosphorus: 170 mg
This recipe brought to you by CAULIPOWER®, a proud supporter of the American Diabetes Association® and Diabetes Food Hub®.