Make your voice heard.
It’s never been more important that you make your voice heard.
Raise Your Voice: COVID-19 Bills
Tell Congress to help people with diabetes by co-sponsoring two bills to provide critical assistance to America’s most impacted communities.
- The COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act helps local organizations create mobile testing units and conduct door-to-door outreach with special preference for hot spots and underserved communities.
- The Affordable Insulin for the COVID-19 Emergency Act eliminates insulin cost-sharing for seniors with diabetes enrolled in Medicare Part D during the COVID-19 emergency.
URGENT: Take Action Now.
Tell Congress to help people living with diabetes in next COVID-19 relief legislation.
During this national emergency, we need you to urge Congress to help people living with diabetes by:
- Keeping insurance coverage going: Congress must ensure people with diabetes who lose their jobs do not see their health insurance interrupted.
- Eliminate co-pays for insulin and other drugs: Seniors are under tremendous financial stress. Congress can and should temporarily waive Medicare co-pays for insulin and other drugs.
- Getting testing into underserved communities: Those who most at-risk - people with diabetes, people of color, and other vulnerable communities -- are getting the least resources for COVID-19. Congress needs to provide the means to bring COVID-19 tests directly into at-risk communities now.