We are here to help.
Resources for Ukraine Crisis
The American Diabetes Association is a founding member of the Diabetes Disaster Response Coalition (DDRC). With help from our partners, we’ve developed processes and tools for crisis response. We are now leveraging these resources to support our international colleagues. People living with diabetes face unique challenges during times of crisis. Below are tools and tips to help health care providers and people living with diabetes stay healthy. We welcome you to share these resources broadly to help reach those in need.
Insulin Switching Guide
- English-Eastern European (Downloadable/Printable PDF)
- Ukrainian (Downloadable/Printable PDF)
- Russian (Downloadable/Printable PDF)
- Hungarian (Downloadable/Printable PDF)
- Slovakian (Downloadable/Printable PDF)
- Why Is my Insulin Regimen Being Changed/Switched? A patient handout. (Downloadable/Printable PDF)
- What Is an Insulin Switching Guide? (Downloadable/Printable PDF)
Additional translations are in process and will be posted here. Please check back for updates.
Want To Help People in Ukraine? Donate Extra Diabetes Supplies
If you have unexpired and unopened diabetes supplies including in-date and unneeded insulin, test strips, meters, and other diabetes supplies, you can donate to Insulin For Life USA and these life-saving supplies will be distributed, free of charge, to international organizations serving Ukraine and surrounding countries. For details on donation items that can be donated, please view resources below: